ANIL DHASMANA : The 1981 batch IPS Officer of Madhya Pradesh cadre has been appointed as Director Research and Analysis Wing.
RAJIV JAIN :The 1980 batch 1980 officer of Jharkhand cadre has been appointed as Chief of Intelligence Bureau (IB).
RAKESH ASTHANA : The 1984 batch IPS officer of Gujarat cadre has taken over as acting Chief of CBI.
Air Marshal BS DHANOA : Vice chief of air staff has been appointed the new Chief of the Indian Air Force.
Lt General BIPIN RAWAT : Vice chief of army staff has been appointed as the new Army chief.
SANJAY KOTHARI : The 1978 batch IAS officer of Haryana ( retd) former Secretary, Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) has taken over the charge as Chairperson, Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB).
K K SHARMA : The 1983 batch IAS officer of AGMUT cadre has been appointed as Secretary, Higher Education.
AMEISING LUIKHAM : The 1981 batch IAS officer of Manipur cadre Ameising Luikham has taken over the charge as Secretary, Ministry of Minority Affairs.
MM KUTTY : The 1985 batch IAS officer UT cadre officer has as the new Chief Secretary of Delhi Government.
GAUTAM CHATTERJEE : The 1978 batch IAS officer of Maharashtra cadre has joined as Advisor to the Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Phadnavis.
VISHVAS VIDU SAPKAL : The 1998 batch IFS officer presently High Commissioner of India to the Republic of Fiji, has been concurrently accredited as the High Commissioner of India to Tuvalu, with residence in Suva (Fiji).
Ms MONIKA KAPIL MOHTA : The IFS officer presently Ambassador of India to Sweden, has been concurrently accredited as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Latvia with residence in Stockholm.
NAZLI JAFRI SHAYIN : The 1999 IA & AS officer has been deputed as Director in the Department of School Education & Literacy in Government of India.
Lt Gen SANTOSH KUMAR UPADHYA : Lt Gen is the new Commandant of the prestigious Indian Military Academy (IMA) Dehradun.
Dr P V RAMESH BABU : The 1985 batch IAS officer of AP cadre has been appointed as Chairman & Managing Director, Rural Electrification Corporation of India, Ministry of Power.
K M PANDURANG : The 2007 batch IAS officer of Haryana cadre has been given an additional charge of the post of Commissioner, Municipal Corporation, Sonepat in Haryana.
NISHANT VERMA : The 1999 batch officer has been appointed as Deputy Inspector General of Forests, National Tiger Conservation Authority (NTCA).
RAJENDRA KUMAR : The IRS –IT officer has been appointed as Member, Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT).
ASHWANI LOHANI : Chairman & Managing Director, Air India has been appointed as the Chairman, World Travel & Tourism Council, India Initiative (WTTCII).
GIRRAJ GOYAL : The 1998 batch IDSE officer Girraj Goyal has been appointed as Director in the Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation.
Lt Gen VINOD VASHISHT : He has has taken over the charge as Director General of National Cadet Corps (NCC).
Lt Gen SHOKIN CHAUHAN : Lt Gen. SHOKIN CHAUHAN has taken over charge as new DG of the Assam Rifles.
BINAYANAND JHA : The 1988 IPS officer has been appointed as Additional Director General of Police, Law and Order, Cuttack in Odisha.
Dr. RAGHURAM : The 2006 batch IPS officer of AP cadre has been appointed as Assistant Director at SP level, Sardar Vallabhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA), Hyderabad.
Justice Jagdish Singh Khehar appointed as the next Chief Justice of India.
- The 1982 batch IRS-IT officer Madhu Mahajan has been appointed as member secretary, National Commission for Woman, under the ministry of woman and child development.
- The 1982 batch IES officer Nagesh Singh Chief Economic Adviser in the ministry of rural development, has been appointed as additional secretary in the department of Rural Development under the Ministry of Rural Development.
- The 1984 batch IAS officer of Maharashtra cadre Malini Shankar, has been appointed as Director General, Shipping under the Ministry of Shipping
- The 1984 batch IDAS officer V Venugopal has been appointed as financial adviser (in the rank of additional secretary) in BSF by updating the post to the level of additional secretary.
- The 1984 batch IDAS officer Sanjiv Mittal has been appointed as additional secretary in the Ministry Of Statistics And Programme Implementation .
- The 1985 batch IAS officer of Bihar cadre Rabindra Panwar, has been appointed as additional secretary and financial adviser in the Ministry of Home Affairs .
- The 1985 batch IAS officer of Andhra Pradesh Cadre Dr PV Ramesh Babu, has been appointed as CMD in Rural Electrification Cooperation of India under the Ministry of Power.
- The 1986 batch IAS officer of West Bengal cadre RK Vats has been appointed as additional secretary in the Ministry Of Health And Family Welfare.
- The 1986 batch UT Cadre IAS officer Anshu Prakash, has been appointed as additional secretary and financial adviser in the Department Of Rural Development.
- The 1986 batch UP cadre IAS officer B S Bhullar, has been appointed as Director General, Civil Aviation in the rank and pay of additional secretary.
- The 1986 batch IAS officer of Rajasthan cadre Yaduvendra Mathur, has been appointed as additional secretary in NITI Aayog.
- The 1993 batch IAS officer of Chhattisgarh cadre Amit Agrawal, has been appointed as joint secretary in the Department of Financial Services.
- The 1998 batch IAS officer of Madhya Pradesh cadre NK Srivastava, as additional DGFT, Directorate General of Foreign Trade under the Ministry of Commerce.
- The 1990 batch IRS-IT Satyendra Kumar Mishra, has been appointed as joint secretary in the Ministry of Civil Aviation.
- The 1985 batch IFoS officer of Bihar cadre Anjani Nandan Sharan, has been appointed as joint secretary in the Ministry Of New And Renewable Energy.
- The CSS officer GR Raghvendra, has been appointed as joint secretary in the department of justice in pace of Atul Kaushik, also a Central Secretariat Service officer.
- The 1995 batch IAS officer of Tamil Nadu cadre Hitesh Kumar S Makwana, has been appointed as ED (Projects), National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) on a newly-created post under the ministry of water resources, river development and Ganga rejuvenation.
- The CSS officer Geeta Narayan, has been appointed as Member Secretary, National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) under the Ministry Of Women And Child Development.
- The 1985 batch IOFS officer Sivanand Nyshadham, has been appointed as joint secretary in the Department Of Heavy Industry.
- The 1988 batch IAS officer of Jharkhand cadre Alka Tiwari, has been appointed as joint secretary in the Department Of Fertilizers.
- The 1988 IDAS officer Devika Raghuvanshi, has been appointed as joint secretary in the Ministry of Defence.
- The 1985 batch IFoS officer Inder Dhamija, has been appointed as joint secretary in the Ministry of Sports.
BALIKARAN YADAV has been appointed as SP, Fatehpur, RAJENDRA PRASAD PANDEY was posted as SP, Rampur and SANJEEV TYAGI has been made SP, Cooperative, Lucknow in Uttar Pradesh.
A K RATURI has been appointed as Director General Rules and Manual and Director Vigilance while Ashok Kumar was posted as Director, Home Guards and Secretary of Police Sports Control Authority and R S MEENA is given the charge of Law and Order, and CBCID. DEEPAM SETH has been assigned an additional charge of Human Rights; SANJAY GUNJYAL gets charge of State Disaster Response Force (SDRF), and Chief Executive Officer of Mining Cell and Special Task Force; PUSHPAK JYOTI as DIG, Garhwal and A R CHAUHAN has been assigned the responsibility of Law and Order.
Lt Gen NPS HIRA has been appointed as chairman of the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC).
DP REDDY has been posted as Additional Chief Secretary, Local Bodies Department, SATISH CHANDRA to Finance Department and K SIVA PRASAD posted as MD, Sugarfed. RAJAT AGARWAL has been appointed as Special Secretary, Finance; VARUN ROOJAM as ETC and Chief Administrator, GMADA; MOHINDER PAL ARORA as Director, Technical Education and Industrial Training; DHARAM PAL as Special Secretary, Technical Education and Industrial Training; ARUN SEKHRI as Additional Registrar, Cooperative Societies and ASHWANI KUMAR was posted as State Transport Commissioner.
SNEH KUMAR JAIN has been appointed as Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (APCCF), Jaipur while Ms SONAL JOURIHAR was posted as Deputy Conservator of Forests, Territorial, Jaipur.
S K SHRIVASTAVA has been posted as Additional Chief Secretary (Home and Excise), Home Department, SANJAY KUMAR was appointed as Additional Chief Secretary Housing Department and V S SINGH is Additional Chief Secretary (1), Public Health Department. Similarly, SHREEKANT SINGH has been posted as Principal Secretary (A&S), Home Department; Mrs SUJATA SAUNIK as Principal Secretary (Financial Reforms), Finance Department; MANOJ SAUNIK as Principal Secretary (Transport and Ports), Home Department; Mrs MEETA RAJIVLOCHAN as Project Director, RUSA, Mumbai; Mrs MANISHA VERMA as Secretary, Women and Child Welfare Department; Mrs INDRA MALLO as Managing Director, Mahila Arthik Vikas Mahamandal (MAVIM) and N NAWIN SONA was posted as Managing Director, Mah. State Cotton Growers Marketing Federation, Mumbai.
ASHISH MADHAORAO MORE : The 2005 batch IAS officers of AGMUT cadre been appointed as Deputy Secretary in the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT).
Three IAS officers shifted in Telangana
K SHASHANKA has been appointed Municipal Commissioner, Karimnagar Municipal Corporation, Ms SHRUTI OJHA was Municipal Commissioner, Warangal Municipal Corporation and ADWAIT KUMAR SINGH is posted as Additional Commissioner, GHMC in Telangana.
MURLIDHAR SHARMA has been posted as DC, Special Task Force, PRAVEEN TRIPATHI was posted as Deputy Commissioner, South and SUKESH JAIN is Hooghly Police Superintendent. Similarly, NILANJAN BISWAS has been appointed as DC Third Battalion and SABYASACHI RAMAN MISHRA as Howrah Police Superintendent Rural.
Dr R P KHAJURIA : The 1991 batch IFS officer of Andhra Pradesh has been posted as CCF (FCA) in Office of PCCF (HoFF), Andhra Pradesh.
Mrs. MADHU MAHAJAN : The 1982 batch IRS-IT cadre officer has been appointed as Member Secretary, National Commission for Women, Ministry of women & Child Development.
SNEHDEEP SHARMA has been appointed as SSP, Tarn Taran, JAGADALE NILAMBARI VIJAY was made SSP Pathankot, RACHHPAL SINGH is Ferozepur SSP. INDERBIR SINGH has been appointed as Sangrur SSP; MANMOHAN KUMAR as Batala SSP; SUKHMINDER SINGH shifted to Jalandhar -Rural; GURPREET SINGH BHULLAR to Fatehgarh Sahib; KULDEEP SINGH transferred to Mohali; HARCHARAN SINGH BHULLAR to Hoshiarpur, GURSHARANDEEP SINGH to Barnala; SURJIT SINGH to Fazilka and GURPREET SINGH TOOR to Moga. ARUN PAL SINGH has been posted as IGP, PAP Jalandhar; BALKAR SINGH as IG Crime; GURINDER SINGH DHILLON as IG Railways; MOHNISH CHAWLA IGP Traffic; SURINDER PAL SINGH Parmar as IGP-cum-Additional Director, MRS PPA Phillaur; AMAR SINGH CHAHAL, IGP, IRB Patiala and MUKHWINDER CHINNA was posted as IGP Security).
UMESH KUMAR SRIVASTAVA has been appointed as SSP, Saharanpur, DEEPAK KUMAR BHATT was posted as SP, Pratapgarh. RAM KISHORE has been posted as SP, Auraiya, VIPIN KUMAR MISHRA was appointed as SP, Shravasti; MANOJ TIWARI as Commandant, 27th Battalion, PAC, Sitapur; MADHAV PRASAD VERMA as Commandant, UP Special Battalion Range, Lucknow and ATUL SHARMA has been appointed as SP, CBCID, Lucknow.