MOVING ON : IAS/IPS OFFICERS:
UTTAR PRADESH RESHUFFLES IAS OFFICERS :
RIGZIAN SAMPHEAL (2003; UP) has been appointed DM Kushinagar.
PRABHU NARAYAN SINGH (2007; UP) DM of Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Nagar.
BALKAR SINGH (2004;UP) has been posted as DM of Jaunpur
ADUSUMILLI V RAJA MOULI (2003;UP) has been posted as DM of Ramabai Nagar
SHANMUGA SUNDRAM (1997; UP), DM of Gautam Buddha Nagar.
THE FOLLOWING IAS OFFICERS HAVE BEEN RESHUFFLED IN UTTAR PRADESH:
SHAMBHU NATH SHUKLA, Principal Secretary - Housing and Urban Planning
MAJID ALI is Principal Secretary - Department of Power
B S BHULLAR, Principal Secretary - Transport Department
BALVINDER KUMAR, Principal Secretary -Food and Civil Supplies
ALOK KUMAR-1 Managing Director - UP State Roadways Transport Corporation with additional charge of Transport Commissioner
RITU MAHESHWARI - DM - Pilibhit
K R SHARMA - Additional Land Settlement Commissioner in Board of Revenue, Lucknow
AV RAJAMAULI - DM - Pratapgarh
MAYUR MAHESHWARI - DM – Budaun
ALOK KUMAR-3 - DM - Sitapur
THE FOLLOWING IAS OFFICERS HAVE BEEN RESHUFFLED IN UTTAR PRADESH:
ANURAG YADAV, DM Lucknow,
ANIL KUMAR SAGAR, Special Secretary Handicapped Welfare Department,
N P AGRAWAL, DM Kanpur,
HARIOM, Additional Commissioner, Rural Development,
JAGDISH PRASAD DM, Faizabad,
KAMINI CHAUHAN RATAN, DM Pratapgarh,
NAVDEEP RINWA, DM Bulandshahar,
HRIDEYSH KUMAR, Special Secretary APC,
AMRITA SONI, DM Baghpat,
ARVIND DWIVEDI, Special Secretary GAD,
ANAMIKA SINGH, DM Unnao,
A K BARNWAL, DM Shahjahanpur,
ANIL KUMAR, DM Kushinagar,
VIKAS GOTHWAL, DM Meerut,
S MINISTHI, DM Barabanki,
GAURAV DAYAL, DM Muzaffarnagar,
SANTOSH KUMAR, Commissioner Food and Supplies,
V N GARG has been made Principal Secretary of Kanshiram Integrated Development Programme,
ANIL KUMAR GUPTA, Industrial Development Commissioner,
J N CHAMBER Member (Judicial) Revenue Board,
RAJIV KAPOOR Principal Secretary Agriculture,
MANJEET SINGH, Principal Secretary Alternative Energy ,
RAJ PRATAP SINGH, Principal Secretary Employment
SUNIL KUMAR, Secretary Primary Education.
THE FOLLOWING IPS OFFICERS HAVE BEEN RESHUFFLED IN UTTAR PRADESH:
ATUL, DG, Home Guards,
DEVRAJ NAGAR, DG PAC,
BRIJRAL Police Academy Moradabad,
SUBRAT TRIPATHI DGP Office,
S K MISHRA DG Civil Defence,
M K BANSAL PHQ,
A K JAIN PTC Moradabad,
O P SINGH ADG Prosecution,
R R BHATNAGAR ADG CBCID,
VIJAY SINGH ADG PDS Gorakhpur.
RAM DEO ATS Gorakhpur,
GURDARSHAN SINGH ADG Railways Lucknow,
G B LAL ADG (Special Enquiry),
VIPIN KUMAR ADG (Vigilance),
S P MAHERI DGP office,
SUBHASH CHANDRA IG Lucknow,
JAWAID AKHTAR PAC Lucknow ,
PREETINDER SINGH SP Rampur,
BHANU BHASKAR DGP office,
DHARAMVEER SSP Mathura,
PREM KUMAR GUPTA DGP office,
N PADMAJA SP Firojabad,
M SAINI DGP office,
AMITABH YASH SSP Kanpur City
RAJESH KUMAR RAI DGP office.
ASHUTOSH PANDEY (1992 batch IPS) has been appointed new DIG of Lucknow.
D K THAKUR has been made DIG, Recruitment Training.
UTTAR PRADESH RESHUFFLES IPS OFFICERS
JAGMOHAN YADAV ADG (Law and Order),
SUBESH KUMAR SINGH ADG Training,
SUNIL CHANDRA VAJPAYEE SSP Agra,
ASIM KUMAR ARUN, ADP office,
J L TRIPATHI IG, Meerut Zone,
RAJIV KRISHNA DGP, office,
O P Dixit DG Vigilance,
RIZWAN AHMAD ADG, Telecom,
A P MAHESHWARI ADG, Human Rights
ABHAY KUMAR PRASAD, IG, PAC Lucknow.
THE FOLLOWING INDIAN POLICE SERVICE (IPS) OFFICERS HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED AND POSTED AT DIFFERENT PLACES IN UTTAR PRADESH:
KAMAL SAXENA has been made Home Secretary
SULKHAN SINGH has been made ADG PTS, Unnao;
VIPIN KUMAR as ADG Power Corporation;
VIJAY KUMAR as ADG, Uttar Pradesh Human Rights Commission,
SURYA KUMAR as ADG PHQ, R.N.SINGH as Director, Prosecution,
K. L. MEENA as ADG, Jail.
MOHAMMED JAVED AKHTAR has been posted as IG Gorakhapur,
GOPAL LAL MEENA as IG,
DEVENDRA SINGH CHOUHAN as IG, Bareilly,
TANUJA SHRIVASTAVA as IG, Agra,
Apart from this IGs like PRAMOD KUMAR TIWARI, CHANDRA PRAKASH, VIJAY KUMAR, B P JOGDAND, RAJESH PRATAP SINGH, RAJENDRA PAL SINGH, DL RATNAM have been attached to DGP headquarters.
SANDEEP SALUNKE has been posted as IG, Intelligence, PHQ,
ASHISH GUPTA as IG STF;
SHAILENDRA PRATAP SINGH as DIG, Moradabad,
S K MATHUR as DIG, Saharnpur,
JAINARAYAN SINGH has been shifted to DGP headquarters.
P K SRIVASTAVA has been shifted to DIG, Chitrakut zone,
MUKESH SHUKLA transferred as DIG, Mirzajapur;
ARIRAM SHARMA attached to DGP, Headquarters;
PRAKASH D as DIG, Aligarh;
L V ANTONY DEVKUMAR as DIG, Bareilly;
MUTHA ASHOK JAIN as DIG, Gorakhpur;
BHANU BHASKAR as DIG, Faizabad;
N RAVINDRA has been posted as DIG, Jhansi.
ANIL KUMAR attached to DGP office;
R K SWARNKAR has been posted as DIG, Agra.
A SATISH GANESH has been made DIG, Varanasi,
B P TRAIPATHI as DIG Devipatan,
VIJAY PRATAP SINGH as DIG Basti,
RAMKUMAR as DIG, Azamgarh
PRAMOD KUMAR MISHRA has been attached to DGP office.
THE GOVERNMENT HAS ALSO SHIFTED THE FOLLOWING SPS & SSPS.
MOHIT AGRAWAL is being shifted as SP Kumbh Mela,
D C MISHRA has been made SSP, Saharanpur;
RAMIT SHARMA as SSP, Faizabad,
PIYUSH MORDIA as SSP Aligarh;
K SATYANARAYAN as SSP, Meerut;
SANJIV GUPTA as SSP, Bareilly;
M D KARNDHAR as SP Basti,
PRAKASTH TRIPATHI as SP Banda;
PRASHANT KUMAR as SSP, Varanasi;
JITENDRA PRATAP SINGH as SP Pilibhit,
NAVNEET KUMAR RANA as SP, Jalon,
RAM SHANKAR as S P Baraich,
SHAILENDRA PATI TRIPATHI as SSP Jhansi;
D K RAI as SP Baranki;
GULAB SINGH transferred as SSP, Bulandshahar;
LAXMI NARAYAN transferred as DGP office;
RAKESH PRADHAN as SP, Ramabai Nagar;
SURESH CHANDRA PANDEY as SP Mirzapur;
ARUN KUMAR SINGH as SP Lalitpur;
MADAN GOPAL SINGH as SP, Siddharth Nagar;
ASHOK KUMAR RAGHAV as SP Shahjahanpur;
DALVIR SINGH YADAV as SP Bijnour;
VIJAY KUMAR DIXIT as SP Sravasti;
BIRENDRA BAHADUR SINGH as SSP, Muzaffar Nagar;
RATAN KUMAR SHRIVASTAVA as SP Badaun;
SYED WASIM AHEMAD as SP, Hamirpur;
ONKAR SINGH as SP Chitrakut;
ASHOK KUMAR SHUKLA as SP Sanravidas Nagar;
GOVIND AGRAWAL as SP Ambedkar Nagar;
SHACHI GHILDIYAL as SP Deoria;
LAV KUMAR as SP, Balia;
SUBHASH CHANDRA DUBEY as SP, Sonbhadra;
RAM KRISHNA BHARDWAJ transferred as SP Balrampur,
DEEPAK KUMAR as SP Raibreilly,
JERVINDRA GAUR transferred as SP Unnao;
AKASH KULHARI as SP Jaunpur,
HAPPY GUPTAN as SP Mahamaya Nagar,
L R KUMAR as SP Ferozabad,
SHALABH MATHUR transferred as SP Pratapgarh;
MOHIT GUPTA as SP Ata,
AMIT PATHAK as SP Chandoli;
DIPIKA GARG as SP Jyotibaphulenagar;
VINOD KUMAR SINGH as SP, Kannauj;
JOGENDRA KUMAR as SP Mau;
UPENDRA KUMAR AGRAWAL as SP Gonda;
VIJAY KUMAR GARG as SP Kushi Nagar;
NILABJA CHOUDHARY as SP Fatehgarh;
RAJENDRA SINGH as SP, Khiri;
RAVI SHANKAR as SP, CSM Nagar;
R K CHATURVEDI as SP Fatehpur;
DEVENDRA KUMAR CHOUDHARY as SP Gajipur;
TEHSILDAR SINGH as SP Bhimnagar;
ANIL KUMAR DAS as SP Kaushambi;
MANOJ KUMAR & PRATIBHA AMBEDKAR transferred as DGP Headquarters;
SURESHRAO KULKARNI as ASP Mahoba;
KIRAN S transferred as ASP, Panchsheel Nagar;
N KOLANCHI as ASP, Kashiram Nagar
AMIT VERMA has been made ASP, Prabudhnagar.
The following IAS officers have been empanelled as Secretary in the govt of India:
TABOM BAM (1977 IAS UT),
M CHAYA RATAN (1977 IAS AP),
RAM LUBHAYA (1978 IAS RJ),
KANWAL SINGH MEHRA (1978 IAS UT).
THE FOLLOWING IAS OFFICERS BELONGING TO 1990 BATCH ARE REPORTED TO HAVE BEEN EMPANELLED TO THE RANK OF JOINT SECRETARY:
Andhra Pradesh: K S JAWAHAR REDDY
Assam-Meghalaya: RAVI SHANKAR PRASAD
Jharkhand: M S BHATIA
Kerala: A K SHARMA
Rajasthan: SANJAY MALHOTRA
Uttarakhand: M P PANWARB
The following IAS officers of 1987 promoted as Principal Secretaries by the Gujarat Government:
RAJ KUMART, R P GUPTA, RAJ GOPAL, MOYA CHWANGO & V S GADVI
THE FOLLOWING INDIAN POLICE SERVICE (IPS) OFFICERS OF 1985 BATCH HAVE BEEN EMPANELLED AS JOINT SECRETARY/EQUIVALENT POST IN GOVERNMENT OF INDIA:
Andhra Pradesh: ISH KUMAR
Haryana: SHEEL MADHUR
Jammu & Kashmir: S K MISHRA
Orissa: KUNWAR BRAJESH SINGH
Punjab: HARDEEP SINGH DHILLON
West Bengal: M HARI SENA VERMA, VIRENDRA AND SURAJIT KAR PURKAYASTHA
2008 BATCH IPS GET MAHARASHTRA CADRE
M K BHOSLE &P V DESHPANDE State Police Service Officers have been awarded IPS in Maharashtra.
THE PUNJAB GOVERNMENT HAS RESHUFFLED FOLLOWING IPS OFFICERS:-
MOHAMMAD MUSTAFA ADGP, Policies and Rules,
RAJINDER SINGH ADGP, Welfare,
S K SHARMA SDG HRD,
P P SIDDHU IG Special Narcotics Cell,
SHAM LAL GAKHAR is IG, Legal Affairs,
KULDEEP SINGH IG Vigilance,
H S DHILLON ADG Intelligence and Security,
ISHWAR SINGH Commissioner police Ludhiana,
NARINDER SHARMA, ADG, Internal Vigilance Cell and Human Rights,
SIDHARTH CHATOPADHYAYA, Member, NRI Commission,
C SITA RAMI REDDY, ADG, Modernisation and Provisioning;
MK TIWARI, ADG Administration;
RAJPAL MEENA, ADG, Railways at Patiala,
VK BHAWRA, ADG Crime,
ROHIT CHAUDHRY, IG Counter-Intelligence,
SANJIV KALRA, IG, Security,
PARAMJIT SINGH GILL, IG Zonal 1 Patiala,
BK GARG, IG, Policy and Welfare,
ISHWAR CHANDER Director, PPA, Phillaur,
SS CHAUHAN, IG, Crime,
GURPREET KAUR DEO, IG, Zonal II -Jalandhar ,
PARAMJIT SINGH GREWAL, IG, PAP- Jalandhar,
PRAMOD BAN, DIG Bhatinda Range,
PARAMRAJ SINGH, DIG, Ferozepur Range,
LOK NATH, DIG, Jalandhar Range,
GAUTAM CHEEMA, DIG, Administration
SURINDER SINGH, DIG, Counter -Intelligence.
THE FOLLOWING OFFICERS OF INDIAN POLICE SERVICE (IPS) OF 1984 BATCH HAVE BEEN EMPANELLED AS JOINT SECRETARY/EQUIVALENT IN GOVERNMENT OF INDIA:
Assam-Meghalaya: PRIT PAL SINGH
Haryana: B S SANDHU
Jammu & Kashmir: P LAL GUPTA
Kerala: M N KRISHANAMURTHY
Karnataka: PREM SHANKAR MEENA, H C KISHORE CHANDRA
Madhya Pradesh: VIJAY KUMAR SINGH
Punjab: ANIL KUMAR SHARMA
Tamil Nadu: T K RAJENDRAN
Uttar Pradesh: SUTAPA SANAYAL
Orissa: GUBACHAN SINGH
THE FOLLOWING IPS OFFICERS OF 1981 BATCH ARE REPORTED TO HAVE BEEN EMPANELLED TO THE RANK OF ADG IN THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA:
Andhra Pradesh: K DURGA PRASAD, VIVEK DUBEY
AGMU: P N AGGARWAL
Assam-Meghalaya: RAJIV MEHTA
Bihar: SATISH CHANDRA JHA, A R K KINI
Haryana: SHRINIWAS VASHISHT
Karnataka: RUPAK KUMAR DUTTA
Madhya Pradesh: A K DHASMANA, DR ANAND KUMAR
Maharashtra: ASHOK KUMAR SHARMA, MEERAN C BORWANKAR & S C MATHUR
Manipur-Tripura: KHINYA RAM, C BALA SUBRAMANIAN
Orissa: V. THIAGARAJAN
Tamil Nadu: MAHMOOD ALAM
Uttar Pradesh: KAMLENDRA PRASAD, MALAY KUMAR SINHA, YOAENDRA PAL SINGH
West Bengal: VIJOY KUMAR, K L MEENA
THE FOLLOWING INDIAN REVENUE SERVICE (IRS) OFFICERS HAVE BEEN MADE MEMBERS OF DISPUTE RESOLUTION PANELS (DRPS).
KUNTAL KUMAR SEN, DIT (IT)-II, Mumbai
AKHILESH RANJAN, CIT-XI, Mumbai
SANGEETA SINGH, DIT (DP-I), Mumbai, have been made Members of DRP, Mumbai-1
PRAVIN KISHORE PRASAD, DIT (IT), Bangalore
SANJAY KUMAR, DIT (IT&TP), Kolkata
MAHENDRA SINGH, CIT-II, Chennai, are Members of DRP, Chennai
RAJIB HOTA, DIT (IT), Chennai,
ANURADAH GOYAL, CIT-II, Bangalore
JAGDISH BABU, DIT (IT&TP) will be Members of DRP, Bangalore.
THE FOLLOWING OFFICERS OF MANIPUR STATE CIVIL SERVICE HAVE BEEN ACCORDED IAS CADRE
R H GONMEI and GOPEN MEITEI have been accorded IAS cadre against the vacancy of 2009 while eleven officers including H GYAN PRAKASH, RAGHUMANI SINGH, T RANJIT SINGH, MARANCHAN LUIKHAM, M HAREKRISHNA, M JOY SINGH M YAISKUL MEITEI, BOBBY WAIKHOM, Mrs. LIMNEIKIM SINGSON, LUNMINTHANG HAOKIP & S MINLIANTHANG VAIPHEI get IAS award against the vacancy of 2010.
THE FOLLOWING OFFICERS OF INDIAN REVENUE SERVICE (IRS) (INCOME TAX) HAVE BEEN GRANTED NON-FUNCTIONAL UP-GRADATION IN HIGHER ADMINISTRATIVE GRADE (HAG):
S K PATHAK,
SAKHARAM GOVINDRAO JOSHI,
RANI SINGH NAIR,
RAMESH CHANDRA MISHRA,
ANIL KUMAR AGGARWAL,
BAL KRISHNA MISHRA,
JAYANT KUMAR HOTA,
DEVENDRA PRASAD SHARMA,
KUNJA KISHORE TRIPATHY,
ASHOK KUMAR CHATTERJEE,
DEVENDRA SWAROOP SAKSENA,
UJJAWAL KUMAR CHOUDHDARY,
SUKH DEO CHARAN,
RAGHU NANDAN GUPTA
MAHESH KUMAR IDNANI,
P C SRIVASTAVA,
S K RAY,
R C PRAMANIK,
D K SAS SHARMA,
B N PANDA,
S K PAHWA,
R K SHARMA,
S K SRIVASTAVA,
D DAS GUPTA,
KIRAN OBEROI VASUDEV,
S M RASTOGI,
A K MEHRISH,
R K GUPTA,
Y K BATRA,
B B MOHANTY,
S S KANNAN,
Z S KLAR,
S M NIGAM,
P K VIJAY KUMAR
RAJIV KUMAR LAL
J P MASSAR,
A M SANGMA
V K MISHRA
DANICS OFFICERS PROMOTED AS ADDL SECY IN DELHI GOVT.
· DEVESH SINGH KULDEEP PAKKAD &GIRDHARI LAL MEENA (1990 Batch), CHOKHA RAM GARG, YASHPAL GARG, P K PANDA, A R TALWADE, KULDEEP SINGH GANGAR, & BINAY BHUSHAN (1991 batch).
· AJAY KUMAR GARG, KRISHANA KUMAR, KULAN&JOSHI &RAM NIWASH SHARMA (1992 batch).
· C UDEY KUMAR, AJAY KUMAR GUPTA, AJAY CHAGTI, ARUN MISHRA &KRISHAN KUMAR DAHIYA (1993 batch).
· SYED MUSAWWIR ALI, INDU SHEKHAR MISHRA, AJAY KUMAR BISHT, AJAY KUMAR KAUSHAL, VINAY KUMAR, ANIL KUMAR SINGH, MS POOJA JOSHI &P S JANI (1994 batch).
· DEEPAK VIRMANI, SANJEEV KUMAR MITTAL, BALWAN SINGH JAGLAN, D VERMA & O P MISHRA (1995 batch).
· Ms. GEETIKA SHARMA, ARUN KUMAR MISHRA, PANKAJ KUMAR, G SHUDHAKAR, A NEDUNCHEZHIYAN, RAJ KUMAR, NEERAJ BHARATI, KAMAL DEV DOGRA, PHILIP THANGLIAMANG, R P MEENA &MS. RANJANA DESWAL ( 1996 batch).
· RAVI, GURPAL SINGH, MOHAMMED AHSAN ABID, SANJEEV KUMAR, RAJESH KUMAR, SHAMIM AKHTAR TAMANNA, C ARVIND, SATNAM SINGH & EDA RAJA BABU (1997 batch) .
· RAJESH CHOPRA, MANISH GARG, MS SONIKA SINGH, SANDEEP KUMAR MISHRA, MOHD ALI ASHRAF &ANIL BANKA (1998 batch) .
· V K S CHAUHAN & MANJIT RAI.
THE FOLLOWING OFFICERS OF INDIAN FOREST SERVICE (IFS) HAVE BEEN PROMOTED, TRANSFERRED IN MP
· Promoted as Chief Conservator of Forests (CCF) and transferred ATUL KUMAR, Conservator of Forests (CF), NVDA, Bhopal, has been shifted as CCF, (Administration), PCCF, Bhopal.
· SUNIL AGRAWAL, CF. Balaghat will now be CCF, (Administration-I), PCCF, Bhopal K RAMAN, CF, Commercial Taxes, Indore, has been promoted as CCF and will remain posted at the same place. CHITARANJAN TYAGI is promoted as CCF, (Action Plan) Chindwara; ATUL K SHRIVASTAVA as CCF, Capital Project, Bhopal; R K YADAV, Additional Secretary, Commercial Taxes as CCF, MP State Forest Development Corporation, Bhopal; P K SINGH, CF, Guna as CCF Rewa division RAMESH KUMAR SHRIVASTAV, Additional Secretary, Forest Department, has been promoted as CCF and posted as SDO, Government of Madhya Pradesh.
· Transfer and posted at different places in Madhya Pradesh: - A S DABAS, CCF, Research and Expansion Division, Jhabua, has been shifted to Gwalior while B B SINGH, CCF, Rewa division will now be CCF, (Production), PCCF office, Bhopal and S N NACHANE, CCF, Community Forests Management Project, PCCF, Bhopal is being deputed as CCF, State Forest Research Institute, Jabalpur.
· Promoted from Deputy Conservator of Forests (DCF) to Conservator of Forests (CF) and posted: PRAKASH UNHALE, Deputy Commissioner, MP Bhawan, New Delhi, has been promoted as Conservator of Forests at the same place while A K NAGAR, Deputy Director, Satpura National Park, Hoshangabad, is being shifted to Khandwa and SHANT KUMAR SHARMA, DFO, South Sagar will now be CF, Damoh. M C SINGHAL, DFO, North Sagar, has been shifted as CF, Narsinghpur; R P S BAGHEL from DFO, Ujjain to CF, PCCF office, Bhopal and L P TIWARI, DFO, Dindori, was posted as Conservator of Forest, Dindori after promotion.
· Ms. A GAUTAMI, Conservator of Forests, Narsinghpur, has been posted at Madhya Pradesh State Forest Research Institute, Jabalpur while S S RAWAL, DFO, Khandwa, will now be DFO, Ujjain and S P S TIWARI, DFO, Damoh, is being appointed as DFO, South Sagar. Mrs. PADMAPRIYA BALAKRISHNAN, DFO, Bhind, has been posted at the office of PCCF, Bhopal and ANIL KUMAR SINGH is being shifted from PCCF, Bhopal to DFO, South, Sagar.